· Black Blazer with College badge and other badges of achievement
· White shirt or blouse
· College tie
· Black flat shoes—no coloured stitching or logos, no boots or trainers
· Hair accessories, if worn, should be black or green
· Schoolbag—NOT handbag
· College scarf—optional (can be purchased from the College office)
|· Plain grey ‘V’ neck jumper/cardigan with College stripe.
|· Plain black ‘V’ neck jumper/cardigan with College stripe.
|· Black full length trousers/grey box pleat skirt.
· Black full length trousers/black box pleat skirt.
|· Grey knee length socks or black tights.
· Black knee length socks or black tights.
A College fleece lined waterproof coat (which is available from school suppliers) or a plain black coat is the only outdoor coat to be worn. Hoodies are not permitted.
Lockers are available to store coats and belongings during school day.
All items should be clearly marked with owner’s name
In case of a need, a grant towards the purchase of College Uniform and P.E. uniform is available. Information about this can be found on the Parent’s home page.
The Board of Governors have asked that parents are aware of other long established regulations, which cover the wearing of jewellery, badges and use of personal devices:
- No Badges may be worn on College blazer, other than the College badge of badges of achievement earned in College
- If Ears are pierced, only one small stud may be worn in each ear lobe. For health and safety reasons other jewellery such as facial or body piercing are NOT permitted (these include nose studs and nose rings). Pupils will be asked to remove them
- It is not acceptable for pupils of this College to have hair styles which are extreme in cut or colour
- Make up is not acceptable for school. Pupils may be asked to remove excessive make up
- No false pr coloured nails; pupils may be asked to remove them
Pupils are not permitted to use their mobile phones within the College unless permission has been given by a member of teaching staff. This is for the protection of all pupils. Nendrum College is not responsible for phones/electronic equipment brought into school by pupils.
Physical Education forms an important part of the curriculum and all pupils are expected to take part. On PE days, pupils should wear formal uniform and bring PE uniform to change into.
PE Uniform includes;
· White polo shirt with College badge
· Plain black shorts/skort
· White shorts
· White Socks
· Nendrum College hoodie or Nendrum 1/4 zip top
· Nendrum College tracksuit bottoms/leggings
· Black rugby shirt
· Shin guards
All pupils are expected to wear full College uniform. All items of College uniform including the College badge and tie, may be obtained from the following suppliers:
· Espeys and David Crawford’s in Newtownards
· School Days in Newtownards and on the Holywood Road, Belfast.