Skip to content ↓

School Life


If I have a concern who do I talk to?

Your first point of contact is always your Form Teacher. If you need to speak to someone else this is the process you should follow! 


If you have concerns you can also speak to the school councillor.  You can ask your form teacher to refer you, or speak to Miss Thompson about getting onto the list to speak to them.


Here are some links to other places you go to seek help for more serious issues you may have, click on the images below to visit their sites