Year 12 pupils and Nendrum Leavers!
YOUTH VOICE AND is on the search for members to represent the voices of young people across the Ards and North Down Borough Council area.
To apply you must live in the Ards and North Down Borough Council area and be aged 16-21 years old.
The Youth Voice will offer the opportunity to:
- Have your say on local issues
- Meet new people and build new relationships
- Be a representative voice for young people in your area
- Engage with key decision makers
- Undertake training to grow and develop your skills
The Youth Voice will be supported by the Education Authority Youth Service in partnership with Ards and North Down Borough Council.
The deadline for Applications is 15th October 2021