We believe in a strong partnership between parents and the College, to ensure that together we work in the best interests of all our pupils, owards their complete education.
As a parent, you can expect:
- An extensive programme of induction for your child;
- A parents’ information session;
- Immediate contact should any concerns arise;
- Comprehensive reporting on your child’s progress;
- Opportunities to meet with class teachers to discuss your child’s progress;
- An invitation to meet with senior staff at the Learning Guidance Forum to review GCSE progress and discuss career pathways;
- Approachable staff who are always ready to listen to your concerns and worries; and
- Opportunities to be involved in College events and our Parent Teacher Association.
Parents are encouraged to play a positive role at home by assisting with homework and taking an active interest in their child’s school work and progression. This helps to identify any areas of concern at an early stage and enable appropriate action to be taken.